Wednesday, November 16, 2016

From Whence I Came.

  My early years were spent in small town Saskatchewan, Canada. From there, together with my family, I moved to Southern, Alberta. We didn't do a lot of traveling when I was young but after one trip to British Columbia, I fell in love with the ocean. That place, where the water meets the sand, feels like home.
  A couple of years ago, my husband and I decided that we were tired of the rat race and made plans to simplify our life so that we could spend more time on what was important to us. We sold our business, home, vehicles, and furniture, and started our travels. With our two children and one grumpy cat in tow, we boarded a plane for Seattle, Washington. We each brought one large checked bag, a carry on bag, and our backpacks. 
 I've started this blog to keep family and friends up to date and to share some adventures. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but, if I'm honest, that's kind of how I roll.




The Alberta skies we left behind.



.

1 comment: